Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

~the k'I'ck start~

For the beginning of this blog, I'll let you know a little bit about my self..
I'm just a normal human being that often make mistakes..
Just like you~
I eat~
I sleep~
I get hurt~
I hurt people~
I apology~
I repeat the mistakes~
I have Family that cares about me~
I need friend~
my friend are the most precious treasure~

I also learnt that  it is not easy to satisfy people heart and needs..
I try to fulfill their needs, but i try not to be their puppet as well..
I love doing thing on my own..but I'm awesome as a teammate (~not trying to sell myself here..heheh:-)~)
 and last but not least please feel free to read my post..
I might not be posting anything at the moment cause I'm stuck with the Exam that are coming soon~
Really need revision right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment