Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Addiction

I still remember the years that I become addicted to the Japanese drama and movies.I was only 11 years old at that time... Some of the kid at my age still playing around in the playground and sort..I'm the type that like to stay at home..So, my time always passed by just watching television. I can't really remember the title of the first drama, but the one who starring the movie was Takuya Kimura.. He was an artist that painting.something..
Then, I've never forgot to watch it every single day..The dramas that I had watch were Beautiful Life, With Love, Beach  boys, Long Vacation,Great Teacher Onizuka, Narita Devorce and more..
People that know me from my childhood would definitely know my addiction..My family especially my mom and sisters. They get used to it already..At that time actually, this Japanese and Korean drama don't really caught any Malaysian attention..So I would say myself a pioneer of watching Japanese and Korean Drama..
They have this Spanish soap fever..why in the world i think that Spanish thing that were broadcast in Malaysia is so lame.. heheh, sorry really not a fan of it..
Until now I still addicted to Japanese and Korean thing..No cure for it, and I don't think it need one..heheh




this drama make me cry on the first episode..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment