Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Day of My Life - Disappointment =.=

So sleepy after the long journey to come back to the place I don't really like..
I just check my examination result, the result..ermmm...
Disappointed...
The one I thought would bring JOY to me just giving me the PAIN..


Today also the day I need to do my final year project, even the day of graduation is still far away..
but out of nothing something happened thats making my day not working so smooth , and i can't even start my work~..
eerrmm..


whoa!!! there's more!!!


I just had a new hair cut..exciting isn't it??
but it turn out to be the most hideous,ugliest and bla bla bla hair cut in the world..I'm getting famous because of it!..


Maybe that's what is life is all about..
it just goes out of nowhere and when we realize, that just the path thats lean in front of us.. 
All I need to do now is a new kick start..let bygone be bygone..me??
Just need someone to brighten up my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment