Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

~The Year~

It has been a week we enter the new year called 2011..
It's not that late to wish you guys a happy new year, and hope this year 2011 will be a blessing year to all the people in the world..

Celebrating  it is a must for me..
To go and be apart of this madness it such a pleasure..
The new year has started,
It also means semester has started for others, but I started it earlier..
No one here when I'm here..
Now, when there's plenty of people I started to feel the heat and vibration..
I'm trying to be positive this semester..
I'm tired with my assignment, but I'll keep updating my status on Facebook and tweets via twitter..

Being apart from my family really test me personally, but I'll try....
This is the place that I can call HOME besides my real home..

No comments:

Post a Comment