Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Thought_Part_2-Dull life??

I think my life is so dull but yet still interesting..
People might think, what the heck with this girl..LOL! 
Here's the thing, I found it interesting to do things that other people think it's boring.. Personally I really don't know why..
Maybe it's challenging?? Me myself couldn't figure it out why..There's no particular reason for it..
Because of my interest, people always think that I'm weirdo, but I don't really think it's a big deal.. 
As long as I didn't hurts others feeling, I think that should be okay..
I've seen lots of people doing things that they like even though it looks like they are suffering..
What I'm trying to emphases is that, if you like something, just do it even you're looking like a dumb..
But don't do something that going to ruin you..Love yourself darling, because no one will but you..


Lots  of teenagers addicted to drugs, gangs, bully, and lots of negative stuff that  they fine it's cool. Well I'm no one in your life,you shouldn't listen to me and I might told you wrong advices. Instead listening to me, why don't you listen to yourself. Are you going to be like that until the end?? If you have parents or siblings, who are going to took care of them if it's not you? Don't you be responsible for that? Is there anything else you should do besides involved with the negative things?


People around them should more supportive to them if they are to change. I've seen lots of situation where people that involved with 'This things' could turned back because they said society member won't accept them. Please, I'm begging for you guys to be a little bit more concern about them. Give them hopes and chance to make a change. They are still human being. Show your love, let them feel it. Pray for them to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment