Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

~the thought~part_3-sing a song sang before..

Today, I thought of singing a song to put on this page.
Something that I find it really useful. LOL.. Just kidding.. I just wanted to reveal the song of THAT WOMEN from Secret Garden in my version. The original singer is Baek Ji Young..let's Google the image...............................................


so here she is :


Baek Ji Young


The song is so my type~
I found it very calm when listening to it, even I couldn't understand a word from it but I still love  it..
There is also the man version called THAT MAN sang by Hyun Bin~

Hyun Bin oppa~


well now is the exciting part~~~hahhahaha, for me only =.=


version sang by me!!
you can simply press STOP button if you don't want to hear my version..


well this is my "a bit off" version..
It might sound a bit weird because I'm not Korean..
Just bare with it~


and with no back up music and sort..
fell free to share yours..
Bye~

5 comments:

  1. not bad =)
    i love tis song also !! xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok....i love this song also...dont wory..

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i ask you..?what is the title of this song.??

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are soooooooooooooooooo ugly hey baek ji young

    ReplyDelete