Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Addiction-Taeyeon SNSD

Well obviously from the title, I'm gonna write about my current addiction.. Seriously I've never thought that girl from SNSD can sing this well.I've been attacked by one of the YouTuber because I'm saying these before. Don't get me wrong. I'm not underestimating these girls, but I just  get the chance to listen to them recently. I like songs that are in slow pace melancholic type. I only thought SNSD were singing only dance types songs, that's the reasons why I don't really listen to them. I've watched Beethoven Virus starring kinda favorite actor Jang Geun Seuk. There is one OST that  were sang by a girl. I keep listening to that song, and I come across to Google for that singer. And unpredictably it's Tea Yeon from SNSD. From that only I know that she has a really  angelic voice.
  if you still can't figure out who she is, here's the photo of her..





here is one of the latest song from her...titled Different featuring Kim Bum Soo..

No comments:

Post a Comment