Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fairy Tales

I'm still in shock. Waking up this morning I see tonnes of cars and reporters surround my house. Seriously I'm clueless. My mom said there's someone I have to see. A lovely husband and wife.

*****************************************************************************************************************

My whole body still shaking.. I couldn't even speak a word. I've been told that I'm from the royal family. They will be taken me away from my family. I've never thought that I'm a princess, seriously, who would have thought about it? My mom have never told me before. Every day is such a wonderful day. I'm in luxury..


heyy!! I'm Prince Frog~

Yet the best part is I will get married to a prince. Handsome one. Awesome. I wonder how cute our baby will be.

***************************************************************************************************************

Done reading?? What were you thinking? I'm a princess?? ya in fantasy. It's reality. Not even fiction story.No one get up from bed and find him/herself a prince/princess.
you'll remained frog if you are born as frog, 
ugly one!!

Wake up. Go to work, class or something worth it.. Stop dreaming, even in your sleep (if you can even control it)..

Luck won't come to you, unless you search for it. Face the fact  change and chase for your luck. No one will help you. They even laugh if you fall. You should get up and clean you own ass.

Life is like eating. Sometimes it sour, sweet, bitter, salty..But when all the taste mixed up together, it's just perfect. Perfect life is not necessarily good, but a good life is perfect~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment