Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tryin' Keeping My Head up

I've been hard to reach..I've been too long on my own..

Thing that never pleasant kept happening.. well I had no one to blame, when when I start blaming, it always end up blaming the person that I love. For now, I need to keep myself strong no matter what. People take blame.. Now it's my turn. No one knows me, except God. I'm not even a good slave, but He always with me..

Be  in my shoes, just to see what is like to be me, I'll be you, let's trade shoes..

Let them be them. I'm not them. Just Let ignorant  pretend  to  be one, because it's too hard to make them listen and understand..Shame on them..

**********************************************************************************

Settled things up instead of grieving somethings I shouldn't.. Better be this way :)

I love you mother and father

No comments:

Post a Comment