Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

the best week~

After the Chaos of Chinese New year last week, I come back to school with an open heart..
I need to prepare for my presentation, and test 1 of mechanics statistics. Unfortunately, my legs got hurt suddenly.. It's so hurt, especially after I woke up from my sleep..I take 2 tablet of pain killer, which I need to take 1 tablet only, and the pain goes after few hours..
 but it's not the point.. I love this week because after I done with my presentation, I got complement from my lecturer..WHAT??!! My other fellow course mate got all the criticism and complain, but mine?? My last minutes work is  always the best..hahah, I just got my First Test result for Electromechanics.. once again, A???!!!  Alhamdulillah~Thank God..
I got test after this.. Need to warm up my mind..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment