Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

~the craziness~

The title of this week's entry is taken from the word crazy (we know bitch!!) hahahha...


 I love to eat spicy food. Me as Malaysian really loves to eat spicy foods,, but most of the Chinese can't handle it.
But that's not the point I try to emphasize here..All I wanted to emphasis is my craziness toward spicy foods.. I really love it.. why???!!! 


I don't really know what the reason are, but when the taste of spiciness burst into your mouth the feeling is just like yours having you first baby( what the heck!!)..maybe nearly the same when you burst into tears I mean..hahahha


And because of my craziness, my beloved mom made this for me so that I can eat spicy foods every day when I'm not at home..


I eat  this with almost all the dish that I have every day..Even with the instant noodles..
My sisters often remind me of not taking these spicy foods, because I might got hemoroid (google it!!) later..But still I think I can handle it, because the meal is just not encouraging to eat if it is not spicy..

No comments:

Post a Comment