Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Beauty

We definitely have heard about this word before..How you define beauty?
The definition of beauty definitely same to some people, what how you measure beauty exactly?
 Some guys said he want girls with perfect figure, and they would declare the girl beautiful if that girl have perfect figure that they wish.
But some of them prefer "a next door girl', enough for them if that girl have a kind heart. This what we call beauty is subjective..
We interpret it differently. But people that think that they are lack of 'beauty factor' might find that they have really low self-confident too.
It happen to me recently. I know I'm not that perfect beauty pigeon competition and sort, but when people mention about it I felt really down. They might not purposely said that but you know, my heart still touch because of that., but know I learnt that no matter what I need to bear with it. The best thing is just to live and let go.
I'm growing older now.
No matter what I can't change what people think, but I can change the way I feel. I appreciate what I have now. I can't imagine, what might happened to me if I'm not like what I am today..
I am blessed.
Thank God..

No comments:

Post a Comment